- This event has passed.
Santa’s MAGI·SPHERE in Sugar Land
Friday, November 27 - Thursday, December 24
This year, in an experience unlike any other, Santa will be coming to Sugar Land Town Square!
Kids of all ages will be able to safely interact with Santa through a magical holographic snow globe housed in a giant wrapped gift placed upon the plaza. The monumental installation, dubbed “Santa’s MAGI·SPHERE in Sugar Land” comes from award-winning Flight School Studio, and will be unveiled on November 27 on the plaza deck where it will serve as a one-of-a-kind seasonal experience through Christmas Eve.
Reservations to meet Santa can be made in advance at SantaSugarLand.com or onsite via a digital queuing system.
Admission is free.
November 27 (Black Friday) – December 24 (Christmas Eve)
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 3-9pm
Friday: 12pm – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 9pm
- Events will be first come, first serve with no reservations required in advance. We will begin to take walk ups 45 minutes prior to event start time. If you set up prior to that, we will ask you to exit and re-enter
- Although the events will remain free to attend, we will be limiting the amount of attendees for the time being by placing fencing around the Plaza and requiring a check in upon arrival to receive a wristband
- Masks required in common areas when not seated with your party
- Social distancing enforced. Please bring your own chairs and blankets, do not gather in groups larger than 10 people and keep your 6 foot distance
- Hand sanitation stations will be throughout the Plaza for use
- We highly discourage any at-risk individuals, due to underlying conditions or age, to refrain from attending the events
About Flight School Studio:
Specializing in creating experiences that fundamentally change the perception of everyday reality through mixed reality technology and animated content, the Dallas-based Flight School’s creative team boasts Academy, Emmy, Annie, Cannes Lion, and Lumiere Awards accolades, and their interactive activations have dazzled fans at global events like the Super Bowl, NBA All-Star Game, and US Open.
The introduction of this activation is a precursor to the type of engagement that can be expected from Flight School’s upcoming brick and mortar endeavor at Sugar Land Town Square: a first-of-its-kind location-based mixed reality entertainment venue slated to open at Sugar Land Town Square in early 2021.