- This event has passed.
Giving Spirits Concert sponsored by Sewell Audi Sugar Land
Sunday, October 4 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Come out to the Plaza to enjoy live music from Evelyn Rubio, an award-winning vocalist/saxophonist known for mixing Blues, R&B, Pop, and Rock with a flair that leaves audiences delighted and clamoring for more. This group is always a crowd-pleaser! Plus, kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month & learn more about the local nonprofit Asians Against Domestic Abuse (AADA). The organization will be honoring those who have lost their lives, celebrating survivors, and connecting with those working to end domestic violence.
The event is free to attend, but TICKETED RSVP’S are required in advance. As we begin to host events again, we thank you in advance for your compliance to the following temporary guidelines:
- RSVP’s in advance- although the events will remain free to attend, we will be limiting the amount of attendees for the time being by placing fencing around the Plaza and requiring a check in upon arrival to receive a wristband.
- Masks required in common areas
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- We encourage you to arrive 10-15 minutes in advance of the show start time to get situated. If we have no-shows, we will begin to allow walk-up access. In addition, if a group that RSVP’d in advance decides to leave early, we will remove their wristbands and allow walk-ups to enter. Re-entries will be allowed if you’ve notified event staff that you plan on returning.
- Social distancing enforced– Please bring your own chairs and blankets, do not gather in groups larger than 10 people and keep your 6 foot distance.
*Hand sanitation stations will be throughout the Plaza for use.